Nova provides common solvents and oils in 55 gallon drums and 7 gallon steel pails.
AROMATIC 200 (CAS # 64742-94-5)
Aromatic 200 is characterized as a complex mixture of aromatic hydrocarbons obtained from distillation of aromatic streams derived from crude oil. It is a liquid solvent used in industrial applications such as fuel additives, paints and coatings, pesticides and solvent applications.
XYLENE (CAS # 1330-20-7)
TOLUENE (CAS # 108-88-3)
PERCHOLOROETHYLENE (CAS # 127-18-4)
Percholoroethylene or tetracholorethylene is an excellent solvent for organic materials. Otherwise it is volatile, highly stable, and nonflammable. Nova provides highly purified perchloroethyelene (99.9%) for catalyst refining and regeneration application in the petroleum industry.
- Conforms to Universal Oil Products specifications
- Contains no sulfide compounds, only traces of water and oxygen/ nitrogen
- Doesn't contribute to ozone depletion
- Is non-flammable
- Offers long-term viability
- Provides more chlorine by weight than alternatives
- Is stabilized against oxidation
|SAFETY DATA SHEET||SPECIFICATION SHEET|